Linkshell Breeze's forum
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legion runs~

Go down 

PostSubject: Legion runs~   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Heya ^^

As many of you guys know, I have been looking into doing some Legion. I am expecting it won't be too
bad these days with how much gear has improved since Adoulin. Hence, I think we can go in even when
our show up isn't too great and won't shout for extra members.

My plan is to let all Abjurations and ra/ex items go freelot. Anything that is worth money should be lotted
by a linkshell leader and sold, so we can afterwards evenly split the profit.

Some notable money drops from Hall of Mul are:
Duplus grip - 30mil
Arise - 6mil
Meteor - 2mil

During a successful run, you always get at least a Meteor or Arise. The droprate on Duplus isn't bad either. Very Happy

A run lasts 30 minutes, so it is a nice short and fast event. We can do a few in a row depending on how many
we feel like doing.

A Legion run costs 180k. I would to split the costs among those that join the run. If we are 10, that is only 18k

I would like do our first Legion run on Wednesday the 18th of September.
The event times will be as usual. 5pm gmt/12pm cst. ^^

I recommend you all read up some about Legion so that you have a bit of an idea about what we will be up against.
As usual, I found BG to be a good source of information.

Hope to see you on Wednesday!

Last edited by Hawina on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Legion runs~   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 pm

I can already predict what I will be doing anyway lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legion runs~   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 am

That's very nice, I am sure it will be fun!

Which area are we going to try? It can be important to know in advance so we can think about the setup already. I guess it could slightly change in function of the things we are going to meet inside.

And...Legion costs 180000 (if we enter with 18 members or less). We should find a way to handle the entrance fee. I have no issues in splitting the entrance cost but everyone should agree on this, it is never nice to ask for money to people, even if the potential revenue is quite bigger.

Ah, always, for me and Miru it will be impossible to be ready at 5 pm GMT. Best we can is 05:45 in case there are no delays at all, but make that 06:00.
If you guys could wait for us, it would be great!

It will be a nice change!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Legion runs~   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 pm

I think we can do whichever Hall really. I would like to just try it out for now, see how fast we
kill with our current gear and how much damage we take. Most guides are from before Adoulin,
so I can't really say how hard it would be. We will have to find out for ourselves.

For each hall we will need at least a sch or two, a pld, DDs, brds and whm in the DD parties.
Much like a Tojil group really. But we don't need most to be mnk. I will see who come on Wednesday
and set up our group accordingly.

And you are right about the cost! I forgot to mention it. I will update the OP with the info. Thanks
for the reminder.

Sadly we can't wait for you guys, cause we have others for who it will get really late if we do not
go earlier. The runs are only 30 min though and we probably do a few in a row. So you can just join
on the next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion runs~   

Back to top Go down
Legion runs~
Page 1 of 1