HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello My Name Is Kambo -.^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kambo

PostSubject: Hello My Name Is Kambo -.^   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey Everyone!

First off, I am so excited to be a member of Breeze and happy I have gotten the chance to meet you all Smile

My name is Sarah and I am from Indiana in US. I am 28 and live with my hubby John. We just got married Dec. 2, 12. We have a kitty cat Remi, 2 year old pup Miley and our newest puppy Zoey who is 4 months old and is the most daredevil dog I have ever met.

I have been playing for many years now and made John try it and now we both play regularly. Luckily, he's the techy one of us because I sure am not. He is an IT consultant and I am a Medical Technologist and recently started a new job within my field as a Clinical Lab Instructor.

I had started a shell few years ago and got to do some great events with some great people. However, most do not play anymore or changed servers. There are still a few around I get to see here and there Smile

I love helping and getting people lotso shineys! Also, I am wiling to try new jobs for helping the shell in whatever we need. I just like to have fun on here, work on gearing jobs and hopefully make great friends along the way!

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello My Name Is Kambo -.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeze :: Welcome to Breeze! :: Member introduction-
Jump to: