Share | 

Heya ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawina
Admin

PostSubject: Heya ^^   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Heya, I'm Hawina ^^
My real life name is Vera, I'm 19 years old and live in Holland together with Raz.
Outside of the game i really enjoy doing creative stuff like drawing, I like to do the garden in the summer times and love to see movies.

In game I'm usually online around GMT times, mostly in the evenings. I love to help out on whatever people need, so feel free to ask ^^
I enjoy playing almost every job in the game, but the highest ones worth mentioning are RDM, THF, BRD and DRG, all 75+. RDM is my main job.

Don't really know what more to say, guess we can talk more in the game!

~Haw

This is really old, hehe Smile A little update on my introduction to you guys!

By now I am almost 22 years old and have moved to Sweden with Raz a bit over half a year ago. My interests are still pretty much the same Smile
I get very excited by about anything creative. I love to make things and see other peoples work, be it drawing or music or other things.
Apart from that I realized I really like languages and I keep myself busy learning those on both my free time and "swedish for imigrants" at school.
I tend to help Raz a lot at his work when I don't work myself to get better at swedish Smile And in my free time you will mostly find me online!

I play the game for fun, and like if people ask for help. So please do Very Happy In game I spend a lot of my time getting better gear and getting more skilled.
I really enjoy optimizing and talking strategy etc. Low manning hard things is one of my favorite things to do.
My jobs right now are: WHM, PLD, DNC, THF, BLU, BRD, BLM at 99. No real main job. I like all Very Happy

That's about it on my update! See ya in game~

~Haw

Last edited by Hawina on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaidalyn

PostSubject: Re: Heya ^^   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:28 pm

As testimony to your helping, my Soboro would like to thank you~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heya ^^
Page 1 of 1