Linkshell Breeze's forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heblo: Drunken Taru Extraordinaire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Heblo: Drunken Taru Extraordinaire    Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 pm

I know I don't talk much in the ls, but I"m shy when I first start with a new group....plus it gives me the chance to get to know everyone before I get drunk and offend someone clown j/k guys....but, a little about me...been playing since June of 2006 and I am a puppetmaster through and through...favorite job ever!!!!! Let's see...I work a lot, play music and play this game...that's my life in a nut shell....I enjoy the finer things in life such as drinking a cheep beer and rolling on the floor with my dog...I leave my character afk most of the time, usually on weekend mornings and some weekday afternoons. I'm an alright player, a better player when I"m drunk and even better when I"m a little more intoxicated lol! I don't know what else to say....just looking for a place to call home in game since my old ls finally ate it No Been through a couple already, hoping that this one sticks. Just looking for a group of laid back players who want to get some things done but still understand at the end of the day, it's a game and supposed to be fun.....See you all in game affraid
Back to top Go down

Heblo: Drunken Taru Extraordinaire
Page 1 of 1