Linkshell Breeze's forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CoP Domination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaidalyn

PostSubject: CoP Domination   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:47 pm

So yesterday I was soloing in Qufim when I saw an LFP WHM in zone and asked if they wanted to duo. We duo'd for a few hours(woo 30BLU) and he brought up CoP. Ends up, he was on When Angels Fall too!

So we both leave, then he messages me asking if I wanted to do my tower right then. Of course I did, so we knocked it out with him as Sam and a Whm friend of his.

Got to BC fight of 4 pots, Dark showed up Blu and another person came on Rdm. We annihilated 1 pot with Sekka x2 4-step light, but the other one's -ga spam lowered us and as we killed it the rdm pots got us. RR'd, rested, slaughtered 2 rdm pots.

Ran to Dawn, at this time I had 7 minutes before I had to go. Entered BC with ~80% mp, buffed, ran right to fight no rest. Dark had swapped to Sam as well and did Sekka Rana->Gekko dropping Promathia to 40%, two more WS's and 1st form down.
Second form we were set to do sekka 4step but the bugger used 75sec amnesia TWICE I got off a WS then got Meteor'd down. RR'd (yay gorget!) ran over annnnd...

ROAR~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CoP Domination   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Pic is a fake.... I never hit 0 HP. D:
Back to top Go down
Shaidalyn

PostSubject: Re: CoP Domination   Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm

haha. That's what happens when you cheat and Rana->Gekko for like, 50% life of Promathia D:!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoP Domination   

Back to top Go down

CoP Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breeze :: Random Stuff! :: Achievements-
Jump to: