Linkshell Breeze's forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fightingfurball

PostSubject: Hi people   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey furball here, I am usually on ffxi Monday through friday, 16:00-22:00 gmt, and willing to help anyone who needs it. Since most people in shell are seasoned veterans, I will probably need more assistance than I can provide. As of June 21st, my highest level is 47 monk, my solo sub is 23 thief, and since I mpkd etika in party, I decided to level war as a party sub, currently level 20. Will be working my way through lb1 this week and will try to solo as much as I can before invoking linkshell lol. Hope to see a lot of traffic on this site and I wish the shell and everyone in it all the best. Later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi people   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

when was this O_O?
Back to top Go down
fightingfurball

PostSubject: hi again    Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 am

Happened when I got my mog tab a month or two ago, duoing bees outside of jueno, in between mobs I ran inside to get war sub job, and guess I forgot to communicate this to you and when I came back you had just reraised, to be fair I am very good at unintentionally sabotaging party's, I fell into a hole while douing with haw, then voked the malboro a second after it ko'd her, and while getting lb one done phaethuer and bvsol ported out of garbage citadel thinking I had the common sense to get the me crystal, instead I saw I was all alone and remembered there Was one crystal I couldn't get because se wouldn't let me up the stairs lol, so lesson learned, only party with me when you want an extra challenge to your gaming experience. Later linkshell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi people   

Back to top Go down

Hi people
Page 1 of 1